Thursday, February 19, 2009

Yet another great invention...


Holy cow. Just when I thought my obsession for peanut butter would be the death of a lean body, my friend Cora introduced me to PB2 - peanut butter powder. I have to admit, I was a bit skeptical, but I promptly went to HyVee and picked up a container. Came home and mixed it up, and I must say it's quite tasty! Here's the stats:
Amount Per 2 Tablespoon Serving (*when mixed with water):
Calories 53.2
Calories from Fat 16.8
Fat 1.87

Carbohydrate 3.4
Sugars 1.66
Protein 5.65

I'm officially in love.

1 comment:

John W said...

Thank you so much. I'm really excited to see what you come up with. I've been trying to ignore these problems in hopes they will go away, so it will be nice to get some relief. It just so happens that I will have two rest days this weekend since I'm going to North Dakota for a wedding. Maybe that will help a bit.
That's a very the interesting product you've found. Seems like you've been quite the explorer of good lately with tuf skin and now this. Keep up the good work with those gems:)